Terms and Conditions of 1 January 2021
The terms and conditions for using the “VOX website”,
including the online store and the social section (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”)
The website available at www.vox.pl is operated by Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Czerwonak (62-004), at ul. Gdyńska 143, entered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS (National Court Register Number): 0000560558, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7820021192, REGON (National Official Business Register Number): 631035843, hereinafter referred to as: “VOX”.
2. These Terms and Conditions define the following:
a) principles of purchasing goods at the online store available at www.vox.pl, i.e., using means of distance communication;
b) information about complaints and the right to withdraw;
c) principles of participating in and using the social section operated by VOX at www.vox.pl.
3. The following definitions are introduced for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a) Customer – a party shopping at the VOX Online Store who is a natural person with full legal capacity or a legal person or unincorporated entity with statutory legal capacity;
b) Entrepreneur – a natural person entering into a contract directly connected with their economic activity, where the contents of the contract indicate that the contract is not connected with the person’s professional activity as indicated, in particular, by the subject of the person’s business activity communicated according to the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity;
c) Consumer – Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code, i.e., a natural person performing a legal action with the trader that is not directly related to his or her business or professional activity;
d) Moderator – VOX or another party expressly indicated by VOX that can view the comments and opinions on the VOX Website and moderate them;
e) My Account – administration tool provided on the VOX Website that can be used by the User/Customer to, among others:
a. view their order history and access the social section available on the VOX Website;
b. control and manage the parameters and scope of services/applications used by the User/Customer via the VOX Website;
c. update and erase their data provided on the VOX Website;
d. give or withdraw consent to receive commercial information.
f) Nick – name of the Customer/User used for their identification within the VOX Website,
g) Design – concept of the interior fit-out, created and saved (or modified and saved) on the VOX Website by the User using the VoxBox tool – which is provided and described on the VOX Website – using the goods provided by VOX;
h) Registration – creation of an individual account by the User/Customer on the VOX Website referred to as My Account; Users/Customers register at the VOX Website by specifying their e-mail address, password and username (Nick);
i) VOX Online Store (also referred to as the “Store”) – online store available on the VOX Website,
j) Seller – party selling the goods to the Customer: in the case of the sale of furniture and decor, the Seller is Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Czerwonak (62-004), at ul. Gdyńska 143, entered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS (National Court Register Number): 0000560558, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7820021192, REGON (National Official Business Register Number): 631035843, BDO (Waste Register Number): 000008016; in the case of the sale of products from the door, floor and wall categories, the Seller is Składy Vox spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Czerwonak (62-004), at ul. Gdyńska 143, entered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS (National Court Register Number): 0000560579, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7790016245, REGON (National Official Business Register Number): 630118366, BDO (Waste Register Number): 000008016;
k) VOX Website – website registered at www.vox.pl, operated by VOX and consisting of the social section and the VOX Online Store;
l) Act – act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014, as amended;
m) User – natural person of legal age with full legal capacity, registered in the social section of the VOX Website;
n) VOXBOX – tool available on the VOX Website, used for interior design; the VoxBox can be used to, in particular, define the area of the room, place interior furnishings in the room and prepare a visualisation.
o) business days – days from Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays.
p) Civil Code – Civil Code act of 23 April 1964, as amended
1. The VOX Online Store available at www.vox.pl is operated by VOX only in the territory of the Republic of Poland, and it can be used to enter into contracts for the sale of goods intended by the Seller to be sold through the Internet via the Store. All questions and requests of the Customers should be addressed to the Customer Service Department of the VOX Online Store available at email@example.com or at +48 67 253 94 94.
2. To use the VOX Online Store, the Customer should, by their own means, gain access to a computer station or terminal device with Internet access.
3. Orders for products may be placed only in the territory of the Republic of Poland. Products ordered via the VOX Online Store are delivered only within the Republic of Poland.
4. The prices of the individual products specified on the VOX Website that are effective as of the date the Customer places the order for the individual products will be effective from the date the Customer places the order until the date on which it is delivered.
5. All prices communicated on the VOX Website are given in Polish zlotys (PLN) and are inclusive of VAT. The above-mentioned prices do not include the costs of transporting the ordered products to the place of delivery indicated by the Customer – these costs will have to be paid for separately by the Customer.
6. The VOX Online Store offers the option of shopping using one of the following modes:
a) “Regular” mode – this mode enables shopping for products after prior registration at the VOX Online Store; at the time of registration, the Customer specifies the following personal data: first name and last name, user name, address, phone number, e-mail address and password, and for purchases made by Customers who carry on business, the Customer specifies data connected with their business, i.e., company name and legal form, address and NIP (Tax Identification Number); payment for the ordered products can be made using a conventional bank transfer, credit card, electronic transfer made via the PayU.pl electronic payment system or by selecting the “pay in instalments” option;
b) in the “Quick purchase” mode – this mode is used to purchase products without registering at the VOX Online Store. Payment can be made using a conventional bank transfer, credit card, electronic transfer made via the PayU.pl electronic payment system or by placing an order and selecting the “pay in instalments” option. The Customer specifies the data connected with the delivery address, including the following personal data: first name and last name, mail address, e-mail address and phone number, and for purchases made by Customers who carry on business, the Customer specifies data connected with their business, i.e., company name and legal form, address and NIP (Tax Identification Number);
c) in the “PayU Account” mode – after selecting the products, the Customer is redirected to the PayU.pl system, where they can log in / register and make the payment by electronic transfer or credit card.
7. Irrespective of the shopping mode selected by the Customer as described in paragraph 6 above, orders for the products sold at the VOX Online Store are placed by the Customers by filling out the form provided on the VOX Website.
8. After the Customer fills out the order form, selects one of the purchase modes described in paragraph 6 above and accepts the order summary generated for the Customer by the server of the VOX Online Store, the Customer makes the purchase by clicking the “order & pay” button.
9. When the Customer places an order at the VOX Online Store using any of the methods described in paragraphs 6–8 above and accepts it by placing an order with obligation to pay, they enter into a sale contract with the Seller.
10. The VAT invoice, issued as payment for the products purchased by the Customer at the VOX Online Store will only include the data provided by the Customer during order placement, and it will be enclosed with the package containing the products purchased by the Customer.
11. By accepting the terms and conditions of the store, the Customer agrees for the VAT invoices to be sent to the e-mail address indicated in the order form.
12. By placing the order, the Customer requests the issue of a VAT invoice recording the purchase of the products.
13. If an order placed by the Customer cannot be completed in any part because some of the products ordered by the Customer are unavailable, the VOX Online Store will promptly notify the Customer and refund all of the cash amount received from the Customer as payment for the unavailable product.
14. The possible options of payment and transport costs are available for information at www.vox.pl/sposoby-platnosci-1, and they are always indicated in the description concerning the individual products.
15. A registered Customer may review the products they purchased on the VOX Website and leave their opinion of shopping at the store. VOX will publish the above-mentioned opinions on the VOX Website after prior moderation.
16. If a particular product shown on the VOX Website can be purchased together with the assembly service, and the Customer wants to purchase the product together with the above-mentioned assembly service, they should submit a request for the pre-assembly measurement service at the VOX Website using the office of the Seller selected by the Customer on the assembly map provided by the VOX Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Assembly Request”). After the Customer submits the Assembly Request, they will be sent an e-mail with confirmation of the receipt of the Request in the system and a request for final confirmation of the pre-assembly measurement service. The pre-assembly measurement service is free. In the case of the Assembly Request, the presentation on the VOX Website of the product to be purchased together with assembly is not an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code. The contract for the sale of the above-mentioned product with installation is signed based on an agreement and arrangements made directly between the Customer and the Seller, without involvement of the VOX Online Store.
17. The Customer has to review the products they ordered in terms of quantity (conformity of the delivered products to the warehouse document or order form). Any identified shortcomings/irregularities should be reported by the Customer by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the receipt of the product.
1. The Seller is obliged to deliver the item to the Customer without any defects. Before the ordered products are sent to the Customer, they are carefully verified by the Seller in terms of quality and quantity.
2. The Customer should always check with the postman/courier if the package has no signs of external damage. If the package is damaged, the carrier should be notified of the objections together with a description of the damage.
3. The Customer may submit complaints using any legally permitted method, including, in particular:
a) using the complaint form available at www.vox.pl,
b) by calling the phone number indicated in paragraph 4 below,
c) verbally for the record,
d) in writing (letter, fax, e-mail to the address indicated in paragraph 4 below).
Written complaints concerning furniture and decor should be sent to the following address:
Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna, Dział Reklamacji Mebli, ul. Wieleńska 2a, 64-700 Czarnków, phone No.
+48 67 25 39 441 fax.
+48 67 25 39 471, e-mail:
Complaints concerning doors, floors and walls should be sent to the following address: Składy VOX spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k, Sklep internetowy Drzwi i podłogi VOX, ul. Bukowska 148, 62-812 Poznań, e-mail: email@example.com, phone No. +48 61 815 12 35. The Customer will be advised of the admission or dismissal of the complaint to the mailing address (this may be an e-mail address) specified in the complaint form or to another address indicated by the Customer.
5. Any questions concerning complaints may be clarified by calling 67 25 39 441 on business days from Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Czerwonak (62-004), at ul. Gdyńska 143, entered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS (National Court Register Number): 0000560558, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7820021192, REGON (National Official Business Register Number): 631035843, advises that the Customer may use out-of-court complaint and claim procedures, e.g., using the municipal or county consumer ombudsmen or out-of-court complaint resolution through mediation or using arbitration courts, with involvement of Provincial Trade Inspectorate Inspectors, in particular. Disputes between the consumer and the trader may also be settled by using the website (ODR platform) available at: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Using any of the above-mentioned dispute resolution methods is voluntary.
i.e., contract signed using the Vox Online Store
1. Only Customers who are Consumers or Entrepreneurs within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions may withdraw from the contract according to § 4 of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Right to withdraw from the contract.
Under the act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014, you have the right to withdraw from a remote contract, i.e., contract signed via the VOX Store, for convenience within 14 days. The time limit for withdrawal from the contract will expire upon the lapse of 14 days from the date on which you acquired the item or on which the item was acquired by a third party of your choosing other than the carrier, and in the case of items delivered separately, in lots or in parts: within 14 days from the date on which you acquired the last item, lot or part or on which the third party of your choosing other than the carrier has acquired the last item, lot or part.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you have to notify us, i.e., Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Czerwonak (62-004), ul. Gdyńska 143, e-mail email@example.com, or, accordingly, Składy VOX spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa, with its registered office in Czerwonak (62-004), ul. Gdyńska 143, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, of your decision to withdraw from the contract by way of a unilateral declaration (e.g., letter sent by mail or e-mail).
You may also use the contract withdrawal form, which has been enclosed as Appendix No. 1 to these Terms and Conditions, but this is not obligatory. You may also fill out and send the contract withdrawal form or any other unambiguous declaration by electronic means. If you choose to do so, we will promptly send back to you a confirmation of the receipt of the information about withdrawal from the contract on a permanent medium (e.g., by e-mail). To comply with the period for withdrawal from the contract, it will be sufficient for you to send information on the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the expiry of the period for withdrawal from the contract.
Consequences of the withdrawal from the contract
If this remote contract, i.e., contract signed via the Vox Online Store, is withdrawn from, we will refund all of your payments, including the costs of delivering the item (excluding the costs resulting from the method of delivery you chose, if it is different from the least expensive regular method of delivery we offer), promptly, within 14 days from the date on which we are informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract.
The payment will be refunded using the method of payment used by you in the original transaction, unless you expressly consent to another solution; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees in relation to this refund.
We may wait before refunding your payment until we receive the item or until we receive proof indicating that it has been sent back, whichever is sooner.
When returning furniture or decor, please send the items back or hand it over to us at the following address: Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna, Dział Obsługi Klienta, ul. Wieleńska 2a, 64-700 Czarnków.
When returning items from the door, floor or wall categories, please send the items back or hand it over to us at the following address:
Składy VOX spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k, Sklep internetowy Drzwi i podłogi VOX, VOX.
Salon drzwi i podłóg, ul. Św. Michała 100, 61-005 Poznań.
You should return the item promptly, and in any case not later than within 14 days from the date on which you informed us about the withdrawal from the contract.
In order to comply with this period, you only have to send the item back before the lapse of the 14-day period.
You will have to pay the direct costs of returning the goods.
It is estimated that the amount of these costs will not exceed PLN 300.
You will only be liable for the reduction of the value of the item resulting from any use of the item other than the use necessary to determine the nature, properties and functionality of the item.
The Consumer and Entrepreneur does not have the right to withdraw from a remote contract in the following cases:
a. contract for service provision if the trader has fully performed the service upon express consent of the Consumer or Entrepreneur, who was informed before the provision of the service commenced that the provision of the service by the trader would void the Consumer's or Entrepreneur’s right to withdraw from the contract;
b. contract where the price or remuneration depend on fluctuations on the financial market that are beyond the trader's control and that may occur before the lapse of the period for withdrawal from the contract;
c. contract where the deliverable is a non-prefabricated item, produced in accordance with the specifications of the Consumer or Entrepreneur or designed to meet their individual needs;
d. contract where the deliverable is an item that is quickly spoiled or that has a short shelf life;
1. Registration is required to use the social section of the VOX Website.
2. In the social section of the VOX Website, the User may, in particular, use the VoxBox tool, i.e., prepare, modify and save Designs and send them to another User for editing; the User may also comment on the Designs of other Users and communicate with other Users via the VOX Website.
3. Before saving the Design on the VOX Website, the User:
a) represents that:
- they are the author of the Design;
- the above-mentioned Design does not infringe on any third-party rights and it has been prepared without violating the copyrights of other persons;
- the User has full copyrights to the Design;
- if the Design saved by the User is used by VOX and by persons indicated by VOX, including the Users of the VOX Website, to the extent discussed in this § 5(3), this will not infringe on third-party rights;
b) when the Design is saved on the VOX Website, the User grants VOX and the persons indicated by VOX a gratuitous, non-exclusive licence, without time or territorial limits (including, in particular, the territory of all EU states) for using the Design in all fields of use indicated in item e) below and permits VOX to grant a sublicence for use of the Design to other parties, including other Users of the VOX Website, within the scope of the received licence in the fields of use specified in item e) below;
c) consents for VOX, Users and persons indicated by VOX to change, supplement, modify or otherwise alter the Design and its parts;
d) consents for other Users, VOX and persons indicated by VOX to dispose of and use derivative works prepared based on the Design for free,
e) grants VOX and persons indicated by VOX a consent for unpaid use of the Design in the following fields of use:
i. recording and reproducing (copying) of the Design with any technique, including printing, electronic technique or CDs, DVDs and BluRay discs or other storage media, as well as producing and reproducing products made based on the Design;
ii. trading in products prepared based on the Design – placing on the market as well as lending or leasing the original or copy of the Design and any products made based on the Design (including all of its parts and each part separately);
iii. public dissemination of the original or copy of the Design, including online dissemination of the Project saved by the User, including, in particular, through publication of the Design and making it available to other Users for viewing and downloading and for making derivative works prepared based on the Design or products made based on the Design (including all of its parts and each part separately) – also in connection with any telecommunications services using any systems and devices (e.g., mobile phones, PCs or portable computers and also using all available technologies, via telecommunication data transmission networks);
iv. preparation of renders of the Design in any way selected by VOX or another party authorised by VOX;
v. providing the Design to third parties for paid or unpaid use, including, in particular, renting, leasing or awarding a licence for the use of the Design or its copies;
vi. presentation of the Design and the products made based on the Design in mass media,
vii. use of the Design and the products made based on the Design in any promotional and advertising materials as well as unrestricted use of the Design and products made based on the design for marketing, advertising and promotion of any products under any brand indicated by VOX;
viii. entering into computer memory and using to store copies of the Design or products made based on the Design, recording on an optical or magnetic storage medium and reproduction by recording on a magnetic or optical storage medium in electronic form;
ix. entering in whole into the Internet/Intranet computer network in a manner that enables receiving transmission by any interested User, including recording in RAM in the original (Polish) version and in translation to other languages, including the right to prepare derivative works, perform editing and change the layout.
4. The licence and consents referred to in § 5(3) above are gratuitous and are granted for an indefinite period. The licence granted previously as discussed above will not expire if the User’s account is erased, locked or removed. To revoke the above-mentioned licence, the User should send a declaration of licence revocation to the registered office of VOX: Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna, Czerwonak (62-004), ul. Gdyńska 143, or to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
5. The Designs will be published by the Moderator, including the comments to the Designs, which will be moderated on the VOX Website. The Designs will be published together with the name of the author – User (i.e., their Nick or first name and last name). The User consents to the publication of comments of third parties concerning the Designs they have authored. The User acknowledges that the Moderator is not responsible for the contents of the above-mentioned comments.
6. Pursuant to Article 23 of the Act on copyright and related rights of 4 February 1994, as amended, Users other than the persons indicated by VOX as discussed in § 5(3) above, may use Design after it has been disseminated only for personal use.
1. Under the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, p. 1), the owner of the Vox Online Store informs that the personal data of Customers who are natural persons registered at the Online Store and Users are kept in a data filing system whose controller is Meble VOX Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office at ul. Gdyńska 143, 62-004 Czerwonak, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 7820021192.
2. According to the above-mentioned provisions, the owner of the Vox Online Store informs that the personal data of Customers who are natural persons not registered at the Online Store are kept in a data filing system whose controller is the Seller.
3. The personal data will be collected and processed only to process orders placed by the Customer at the Store, handle complaints and receive returned products / notices of withdrawal from the contract and, upon consent of the Customer/User, also to use the social section and conduct promotional and advertising campaigns, subject to the requirement to protect the data defined in the provisions concerning personal data protection.