Consent to the use of your own image
I hereby declare that, by posting the comment “#sharevox” below the photo of me, I voluntarily consent to the use of the photo with my image that has been commented on (hereinafter the “Photo”) by Meble VOX Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
At the same time, I acknowledge that the image of me will be used only in order to publish the Photo on the vox.pl website, in e-mail messages and in social media, in particular on Facebook and Instagram.
General privacy notice
According to Article 13(1-2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/4/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L 119, p. 1) - hereinafter referred to as the GDPR - please be advised as follows:
- Personal data controller
- The controller of your personal data is Meble VOX Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with its registered office in Czerwonak (62-004), ul. Gdyńska 143.
- Data Protection Officer
- We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted through a contact form on our website www.vox.pl, by e-mail email@example.com, or by writing to the address of our registered office, set out in item I.
- Purposes of processing and grounds for processing
- For the purpose of publishing the Photo on the vox.pl website, on the basis of your consent (in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR). The purposes of the processing of your personal data have been established. We are the controller, and we will process your personal data. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, but the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing done on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
- For the purpose of publishing the Photo in social media, in particular on Facebook and Instagram, on the basis of your consent (in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR): You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, but the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing done on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to object
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data as described above. We will stop processing your data for the purposes mentioned above, unless we are able to prove that there are legitimate grounds that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or we require your data for the establishment, exercise or defence of potential legal claims.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing at any time. If you use this right, we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
- Data retention period
- Your personal data will be processed based on this consent until you object to their processing for this purpose or until we find that they are outdated
- Recipients of your data
- Your personal data may be disclosed to: other companies of our Group or our partners - companies we cooperate with to provide combined products or services etc.
- Your data may also be accessed by our subcontractors (processors), e.g. accounting, legal and IT companies.
- Rights of the data subjects
- In accordance with the GDPR, you are entitled to:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof,
- the right to rectify (correct) your data,
- the right to erasure, the right to restriction of data processing,
- the right to object to the processing of your data,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Information about the requirement/voluntary data submission
- Providing your data is voluntary.
- You have the right to access and change your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- You have the right to be forgotten. This right does not include the situation where you have an agreement with the personal data controller concerning the personal data you have provided.
- In the case of your having signed an agreement with the controller of your personal data, please be advised that the data will be processed for the purpose and to the extent indicated in the agreement for the period specified by the relevant legal regulations for the given purpose.